I purchased a program (app) to install on an iphone4 that would help me monitor my teenage son and who he was contacting because we have had a lot of problems.Well on their website, www.hermanstreet.com, I found this program called "Phone Sheriff v2" and purchased it for about $100.00.

When I went to install on the phones, none of their instructions were helpful AT ALL and after stumbling my way though it, I finally figured out that the reason it wasn't loading onto the phone is because it only works on jailbroken iphones (which voids your warranty)...of course this isn't mentioned ANYWHERE on the product description. So I contacted the company the next business day and told them my problem and asked them for a refund since I never even downloaded the program and their response was, it has to be jailbroken but that I would have to go to YouTube to learn how to do this. I told them I was not interested in jailbreaking my phone and that I wanted a refund.

Here we are, 18 days later and NOTHING other than my last 5 emails that I have sent to "Customer Service" and they keep telling me my emails are blank and I need to resend...convenient.So instead, I decided I would try to warn others about this company and how they do business

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1254873

thanks for the helpful review!