Usability

If they applied services to their customers, as quickly and efficiently as they take money from your bank, they would get 5 stars. That is the ONLY thing they did.

Having paid for the software, I received an email right away saying how much they have taken, with the promise of a email giving details how to download and install the 3 licenses I purchased. 3 days later, still waiting, and sent 5 emails to them and even telephoned them from the UK. 10 minute wait and then a recorded message stating their opening times (which this call was well within), and rang off after saying they were busy.

I have given these scammers 5 days before I claim a refund though my bank, for non-receipt of goods. I also informed Bitdefender of this scammers activities.

BTW Bitdefender don't use key codes anymore, and all of their software must be downloaded directly from their central website, once you have purchased your subscriptions (licenses). In law, if you enter a contract with someone and you pay your portion of the contract, the other party fails to deliver theirs (goods), you are entitled to a full refund and in some cases interest, as they are in breach of contract, no matter what their refund policy maybe.

I didn't like: Being robbed.

Comments